Thank you to all who attended online our first networking event on Monday 10 May 2021, following the planning meeting with service managers/leads in March 2021.
It was good to meet you all, and to begin the process of building a local early years/infant mental health network, connecting with local IMH practitioners.
We plan to host networking events twice per year: October and May.
- Want to know what’s going in your area?
- Want to link up with other practitioners in the early years?
- Join us for a local networking event, open to all practitioners working in Bristol, Gloucestershire, and Somerset.
We had stimulating discussions based on the following themes:
- How to keep the infant in mind in family/maternal services?
- How can input be delivered earlier to prevent escalation/deterioration?
- Working antenatally to support families
- Families and Covid-19
Please go to the forum topic for more information about the discussions and issues raised. Please do add your comments there.
We also discussed possible themes for future Hub events – see the Hub forum.